Past Conferences

ObjectWebCon'05

The 4th edition of the conference was held in the E.N.S of Lyon, France, on January 17th to 19th, 2005.

ObjectWebCon'05 conveyed new trends in the middleware industry (RFID, Grid Computing, Integration, Mobility...), thus offering the latest open source solutions and predicting the future design of platform architectures. The exhibitions, tutorials, technical sessions, and BoF sessions gave attendees the opportunity to discuss their software infrastructure face to face with industry experts and to get a first-hand look at the latest technology innovations and how best to integrate them in their environments

ObjectWebCon'05 attendees included 200 qualified visitors, from decision makers and users to architects. These influential IT professionals came to see the spectrum of technologies and solutions converging in one place in order to better understand the modular design capabilities using best-of-breed ObjectWeb building components. Of ObjectWebCon attendees:

  • 25 % were from universities and non-profit research centers.
  • 75 % were from private industry, including 33 % were from large companies (500+ employees) and the remaining 67 % were from small to medium-sized companies.
The audience was largely international, as 35 % of the attendance was formed by attendees from more than 10 different countries.

Highlights of the conference included a high-quality technical program with 6 tutorials, 3 tracks, Visionary keynote speakers, 7 BoF sessions, ObjectWebCon '05 Best Use Case awards, Evening informal get-togethers.

More information and details about the program of ObjectWebCon'05 can be found at: https://wiki.objectweb.org/ObjectWebCon05

Other previous Conferences

Information about the previous conferences is available on the ObjectWeb's Forum